950 CFM 125-200 PSI XATS 950 CD6 Air Compressor
Atlas Copco XATS 950 CD6
950 CFM, 125-200 PSI Rotary Screw Compressor
Atlas Copco is the leading manufacturer of portable compressed air machines in the world. Used in a wide variety of industries, Atlas Copco has developed a set of machines that successfully walk the line between size, output and capacity.
There is a worldwide need for drilling, as the demand for virtually all raw materials remains strong. The rugged frame structure of this series makes them ideal for heavy duty drilling. Quarry work – where shallow depth holes are required to lay blast charges needs machines that are able to withstand wear and tear, and be at home in harsh environments. This series is also ideal for shallow water well drilling – they are easily mounted on small wagons and can be towed and transported using a 4×4 or a small truck.
Also perfect for jobs that require a high volume of air. Rock drilling is a business application that has seen strong growth recently, as more and more minerals are mined from the earth. This easy to operate and safe machines allow for a quick start-up in quarries and, ultimately, increase the productivity of the drillers.
- Tier-III/Stage-III compliant Caterpillar engines meets the toughest environmental standards
- Guaranteed free air delivery in accordance with ISO 1217, ed. 3, 1996, Annex D measured at the outlet valves, you get the amount of air you paid for
- Leak-free chassis and central fluid drain system protects the environment
- Zincor-treated canopies with powder coat paint finish for improved resistance to corrosion and higher resell value
- Quick and easy access to all service points allow reduced maintenance time and operating costs
- Operation from -25° (-13°F) to 50°C (122°F) Troublefree operation in harsh conditions
- Reviews (0)