When it comes to industrial applications, the Sullivan Palatek Air Compressor has become the most popular source of compressed air. It operates by having the air enter the sealed chamber where it is trapped between two counter-rotating rotors. Once the rotors come together, the air volume is reduced and delivered at a compressed and proper pressure level. Because of its design, it can be fully loaded and operational 24 hours per day, 365 days per year, if necessary.
Components of Sullivan Palatek Air Compressor
• T1 Microprocessor - Program daily schedule to suit plant requirements
• Electric Motor - 460/575/3/60 standard (208/230/3/60 and 380/415/50 optional on most models)
• Motor Starter - Full voltage magnetic starter with 120-volt controls, NEMA 1
• Protective Devices - Class 20 Solid State overload relay, anti-reverse, high temperature and high-pressure shutdown switch (40-60HP).
• Lube Fill & Level Elbow - One piece fluid fill elbow and level indication sight glass
• Separator Tank - ASME coded 200PSIG tank, relief valve, minimum pressure/check valve
• Cooling System - Cooling system with dedicated fan motor, large side by side lube cooler and aftercooler
• Air Intake Filter - Heavy duty dry type with easily replaceable elements
• Inlet/Check Valve - One piece housing for dependable performance and complete modulation
• Coupling & Drive - Compressor is flange mounted to motor C-face for positive alignment and direct driven
• Controls - 0-100% modulation, solenoid controlled for smooth lowest possible no-load power
Features of Sullivan Palatek Air Compressors
- Fluid flooded rotary screw, continuous duty, industrial air compressor.
- Direct coupled to motor for positive alignment.
- Nema T-frame, C-face double shaft, open drip proof squirrel cage induction type.
- 200/230/460/575/3/60 - 380/3/50
- Full voltage magnetic starter with 115 controls, Nema 1 enclosure, circuit breaker, transformer and three-phase overload protector.
- Nema 4, Wye Delta and VFD optional COUPLING & DRIVE:
- Compressor is flange mounted to motor C-face for positive alignment and gear driven with low maintenance coupling.
AIR INTAKE FILTER:
- Corrosion-resistant housing
- Oversize multi-stage dry type with replaceable element.
- Air-cooled with air-oil aftercooler and factory filled with Palasyn 45 synthetic lubricant.
- Auto dual control, full modulation, timed stop or constant run standard.
- Analog controlled for smooth operation and lowest possible no-load power.
- Optional microprocessor.
- Line pressure gauge, fluid reservoir sight glass, hour meter, discharge temperature gauge, fluid filter and separator element differential gauges.
- Class 20 overload relay, high temperature, and overpressure shutdown.
- Factory filled with Palasyn 45.
- Equipped with microfiber full flow, spin on oil filter.