185 CFM 100 PSI XAS 185 JD7 Steel Air Compressor
Atlas Copco XAS 185 JD7 Steel
185 CFM, 100 PSI Rotary Screw Compressor
With a strong undercarriage and heavy gauge body, the XAS 185 JD7 Steel provides an especially robust and durable portable compressor. Just pull it to the worksite and start working.
Powered by a 4-cylinder John Deere engine, the Series 7 compressor will provide a reliable source of compressed air to drive various pneumatic tools, including chipping and jackhammers, nut runners, grinders and hammers.
- Hardhat Polyethylene canopy available to resists rusting, fading, scratching, denting, and extreme temperatures. Eliminates repair costs and down time as a result of external damage. The most attractive design in the industry.
- Compressor only requires 49 HP (EPA CARB compliant) thus offers lower fuel consumption and less wear and tear than competition.
- Guaranteed free air delivery in accordance with ISO 1217 ed. 3 1996 annex D measured at the outlet valves
- Direct driven element allows compressor to only require 2750 RPM (lowest in the market), no gear box, no power loss, no extra seals
- Torsion bar suspension provides better stability than leafsprings
- Large canopy with removable side panels for easy access to all major components. Front baffle easily removed for cooler cleaning.
- Long service intervals and low operating costs
- Compliant with ISO1217 ed.3 1996 annex D. with Performance measured at discharge valves.
- Reviews (0)