250 CFM 100-175 PSI XAHS 250 DD7 Air Compressor
Atlas Copco XAHS 250 DD7
250 CFM, 100-175 PSI Rotary Screw Compressor
The XA(H)S 250-300 range of portable air compressors from Atlas Copco is an innovative range of single axle, oil-injected rotary screw compressors. Powered by a 4-cylinder DEUTZ engine, the compressors will provide a reliable source of compressed air to drive various pneumatic tools, including chipping and jackhammers, nut runners, grinders and hammers, or for smaller abrasive blasting and cleaning applications.
All compressors are manufactured in accordance with Atlas Copco's Quality and Environment Management System. This system complies fully with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001. All Atlas Copco compressors are tested to perform under the most demanding conditions.
- Units can be operated in the vicinity of hospitals, schools, residential areas and even at night and comply with international legislation
- Measured at the outlet valves, you get the amount of air you pay for
- Improved resistance to corrosion and higher resale value
- Fewer parts for Easy accessibility for service and maintenance providing Reliability second to none and long working life
- Toolbox is standard
- Single Panel making the compressor Easy to monitor and control.
- Engine speed adapts to air demand for economical power and fuel consumption and stable air flow
- Compliant with exhaust emission standards 97/68/EC step II (Europe), EPA Tier II & Tier III (U.S.)
- Customizable. Flexibility in configuring for the right application.
- Easy accessibility for service and maintenance
- Reviews (0)