1100 CFM 250-365 PSI XRHS 1100 CD6 Air Compressor
Atlas Copco XRHS 1100 CD6
1100 CFM, 250-365 PSI Rotary Screw Compressor
Atlas Copco is the leading manufacturer of portable compressed air machines in the world. Used in a wide variety of industries, Atlas Copco has developed a set of machines that successfully walk the line between size, output and capacity.
The demand for drilling equipment continues to rise. This series is particularly adapted for deep water well drilling under harsh conditions. The frame is rugged and built to last, and the machine is designed for continuous duty. It is perfect for building sites: both in helping lay the foundations of buildings, and ground consolidation. Also for pipeline cleaning, it is the ideal machine, thanks to its ability to vary between lower and higher-pressure outputs.
Atlas Copco is the leading manufacturer of portable compressed air machines in the world. Used in a wide variety of industries, Atlas Copco has developed a set of machines that successfully walk the line between size, output and capacity.Drilling is a high intensity business where every second counts, and there is no room for error or failure. The 25 Bar (365 psi) machines from Atlas Copco are the most durable and robust machines in their class, and as such they lead the industry. These machines are flexible and multi-purpose: from demanding large rotary blast holes, deep-hole drilling to large diameter pipeline cleaning. Adapted to working in difficult conditions and extreme temperatures, they are the natural choice for deep-hole drillers and the Oil & Gas industry.
- Tier-III/Stage-III compliant Caterpillar engines meets the toughest environmental standards
- Guaranteed free air delivery in accordance with ISO 1217, ed. 3, 1996, Annex D measured at the outlet valves, you get the amount of air you paid for
- Leak-free chassis and central fluid drain system protects the environment
- Zincor-treated canopies with powder coat paint finish for improved resistance to corrosion and higher resell value
- Quick and easy access to all service points allow reduced maintenance time and operating costs
- Operation from -25° (-13°F) to 50°C (122°F) Troublefree operation in harsh conditions
- Reviews (0)